Crumbs.

Monday, May 25, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »


I'm part of a support group where I have met some fabulous people/women who have overcome and continue to overcome many things in life. One of the things that has stuck with me this weekend is something that someone who I've bonded with told me as it relates to my hesitancy to move on. She said that I cannot sit around "waiting for crumbs my ex will throw my way." When I read it I was like wow, this is exactly what I am doing by not wanting to really date anyone out of hope that we will get back together. With that said, I will take baby steps to open myself up to the possibility. I'm worth it!

1 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Anonymous said...

How's this going for you now Sandy? Wish I'd seen this post a month ago when you'd written it...