Nerve Racking

Thursday, November 19, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »

It's really nerve racking when what you need and desire is support and in return you have folks telling you what you should do (which is really what they should do) and how you should conduct matters in your life. Last I heard, this is my life. I guess I just need to keep my mouth quiet when it comes to certain things. I know people mean well, but God, I just ask that YOU help me make the right choices.

3 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Unknown said...

What a great motto!

Sandy said...

thx darling!! i'll have to tell you about it. but it will have to be next week when the hard part is over :)

Leann said...

That is a difficult monster to banish. I work on it every day. It comes with pleasing others over myself. I have to remember that I am just as important as everyone else and their expectations are not my own. That works in reverse as well though :-) Good luck with your progress and growth.

Blessings from a stranger in blog land.