Coming Soon.... My Birthday

Sunday, November 16, 2008 Edit This 3 Comments »
I am so super syked about my birthday. Each year, months before it comes, even up to a couple weeks before I am toiling over what I should do to celebrate... This year is going to be a great one and I cannot wait to celebrate! All eyes on me, good friends, good eats and plenty of laughs. If anyone is in the DC area and would like to come celebrate the weekend of December 5th, let me know! My weekend menu consists of:

1. Dinner party on Friday @ a friends house.

2. Fun filled day with friends on Saturday and perhaps a nice dinner... I'm leaning towards Italian. I may even hit up a couple of places to dance the night away.

3. Sunday I am going to see Kindred the Family Soul in concert at the 9:30 Club. I am so excited about this. I'm going to beg them to sing happy birthday to me....

Anyway, I've got a lot of things to accomplish this week so I need to go write out my plan. Hope you are all well.

3 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Anonymous said...

my lady friend keisha loves 'kindred the family soul'. it sounds like you have a good time all planned out; i am sure you will really enjoy yourself.

[Mind of Marcus©]

Darius T. Williams said...

Sounds like someone's gonna do it up big this year!

M. Akamau said...

Write out your plan, girl; write out your plan! And have a memorable birthday!:)
Grace...