To Finish off my Fatness....

Sunday, May 03, 2009 Edit This 4 Comments »
I started out determined. I knew I was going away to Nawlins for work for four days, then to Florida for a week to see my Grandmother and Mom and I worked out with a vengeance before I left so that if I decided to have beignets in N.O. I could do that and not feel bad. I had a plan to work out daily at the hotel and when I got to Florida to go to Golds Gym and to the Beach daily to keep the momentum going. Well, it didn't quite happen that way. I was off to a good start, even went to the $10 hotel gym twice but something happened. I started eating and I couldn't stop. Everyday I would wake up and tell myself that today was a new day only to discover myself (for the thousandth time) falling off the wagon.

How could this be? I just finished a month of eating well (about 1200-1500) and working out, and had lost 6 pounds. I felt good, looked good and knew that this was it, and now look at me... Back to square one... I don't even wanna get on the scale as I am very disappointed in myself. I mean, the good thing about it all is that I still have a fight in me and plan to get back on track this week but to to finish off my fatness (in other words, add insult to injury) I decided to stop at McDonald's and have an apple pie with vanilla ice cream. How incredibly sad that I had to give myself a good bye gift of sort. It didn't even make me feel better but I did it anyway.
What am I gonna do with myself....?

4 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Anonymous said...

Oh how well I can relate Sandy...and now I'm back into blogging I will definitely share with you my highs and lows with my weight in the last year - boy has it been a ride of a lifetime! I'm not quite where I want to be, but I'm getting there.

xo

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/snow-white-party-supplies.html]snow white Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!
The only right way acquire property it is usually a thoughtful plan to start a savings or investing plan as soon in life as achievable. But don't fear if you have not begun saving your assets until later on in life. Through hard work, that is looking up on the best investment vehicles for your capital you can slowly but surely increase your wealth so that it measures to a huge sum by the time you wish to retire. Review all of the applicable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A wisely diversified portfolio of investments in a wide range of asset classes can help your money grow throughout the years.

-Avis Christon
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike