Gotta Love Em

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »




My family is a TRIP...My Brother and his family are visiting my mom in Florida and already today my brother has called to talk about my mother and her leaving food out all night by mistake and not throwing it away. His girlfriend is going insane cause she's a health nut and the thought of bacteria on the chicken is making her sick. My mother has called to talk about my nephew who she affectionately called a "banchie" for begging for ice cream this morning, about her friend who came down yesterday with her drinking problem and about my grandmother who won't eat her food cause she thinks my brother's girlfriend made it and not my mom.

It's quite comical if you ask me and I totally understand why they are going crazy and why his girlfriend wants to stay at a hotel. There are 5 adults and 5 children in a three bedroom split level ranch house. My grandmother has a bathroom in her bedroom but I'm sure they are all using the one bathroom in the hallway cause I don't see my grandmother allowing anyone in her room to get to the other one. I go crazy when I'm just there with my mom and grandmother so I can only imagine the madhouse that has 5 blow up beds, clothes and suitcases all over the house. (not to mention the fact that my mom is a pack rat) All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm not there.....

1 What's on Your Write Mind?:

enigma4ever said...

first off you been decorating over here- wow...it is so lovely....and I love the idea of buying yourself flowers - what a great idea...wonderful...

and hmm, about family...oh dear...hey there- you gotta love you...and they have to work out their own stuff....that's the best I can come up with...