Don't Come Back Another Day.....

Sunday, November 22, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »


Guilt, guilt go away and don't come back another day (sung to the tune of rain rain go away of course) I know I can't please everyone, but I also hate it when I let people down, even if it is unintentional. Aside from setting boundaries, this is yet another thing that I need to consciously work on. If I don't, well, I will continue to feel that weight upon my shoulders.

However, I guess the whole boundaries and guilt thing go hand in hand, if I set reasonable boundaries, the feelings of guilt will not be so strong. Perhaps I can simply feel it for the moment and move on and not go to sleep feeling it and wake up feeling it like I am today.

I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if I should have continued in therapy instead of taking a break. (lol!!!) I just need to remember that I am a work in progress, I just hope I can reach some level of peace in this lifetime.




1 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Unknown said...

I thought this was a well written entry!