In 2009 I Wanna......

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
I wanna read exciting and stimulating books

I wanna lose weight (AGAIN)

I wanna eat right

I wanna continue my journey to healing and wholeness

I wanna be free from worry

I wanna set and keep boundaries

I wanna be a better steward over my finances (stop using credit cards)

I wanna keep my house clean and organized

I wanna be an honest person

I wanna be free from road rage

I wanna travel to Paris (guess i need to practice my french)

I wanna do these things and so much more

I wanna move from this place so I can be free.

PS: I aslo wanna meet Marcus Langford but he's been dissin a sista!

1 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Anonymous said...

You should add to your list: I wanna meet Marcus LANGFORD :-)

I hope you're well Sandy.