Bright Light

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »
Bangaly sent me an email today and the title was "Bright Light". When I opened it, there was a picture from my 35th birthday. Right in the center there was my dear friend Beth who passed away a few short months ago. She was the only one you could really see in the picture which is why I guess he named it so.

How ironic is that, that he would send me such an old picture on the eve of what would have been her 40th Birthday. I think about her all the time and my heart was filled with joy and sadness when I saw this picture. I really miss you Beth! Happy 4oth Birthday, I'm sure this is probably one of the best birthdays ever....


3 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Darius T. Williams said...

Great photo and I bet this brought such great memories.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy!

Seeing this picture and reading your message made me think of a friend I lost some years ago. I have pictures of the two of us and when I see them it reminds me of all the good times.

I hope you're doing well sis.

Sandy said...

it did darius! we were trying to get together to celebrate her life on her birthday but that didn't work out :(

Thanks for stopping by Marcus... I miss you man (and we never even met) sad.. considering we both live in DC....but anyway, life is prescious, I never thought I would have lost her so early :(