Again. . .

Sunday, March 15, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »
So, me and my guy called it "quits" again a few weeks ago. It sucks, but I reckon we just need some time. I reckon. I'm good all things considered however, I have my moments, like now for instance, I was in NJ this weekend and had a blast with friends and while I thought about him, being with my girls, made it easier to cope I guess.

But now, the high of the weekend is gone. I came home, saw his car outside (did I ever mention we are neighbors???? sucks) and now I'm a little down, not all the way but, I really miss him. It's hard going from seeing each other a lot and speaking alllllll the time to basically nothing. It was especially hard this past week when I was working like a Hebrew slave at work. When I got home, I was so exhausted each day, a hug would have really hit the spot (and a nice back rub) :)

Anyway, I just needed an outlet so I came here. I guess I will go make myself useful (to myself) and clean up. Maybe turn on a little Stevie... A little Stevie ain't never hurt nobody.

3 What's on Your Write Mind?:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear that you are going through this and it doesn't help that he is your neighbor-geez, what a drag!?

I really hope that you feel better or perhaps you all will reconnect and stay together next time around.

Sandy said...

hey marcus.. nice to see you back on the scene... (not that i've really been here... facebook is taking up most of my time these days...sad) I want to write again and I think I will begin to do so.thanks for your kind words.. you is always encouraging me :) perhaps we will reconnect at some point, in that case, i'm not letting him go! :)

Lisa G said...

...like a hebrew slave. you crack me up sondra d.

sorry to hear you are now hug-deficient. the fact that you are neighbors is awful but more horrifying is a) someone at work, or b) someone you live with. especially in a bad economy when no one can afford to move out.

that's your bright side of the day. keep your head up!